Too Late....

The 8th All Japan 8dan Championship was held in Nagoya on 18th April.

It was so difficult to watch it in the hall because the manager lives in the Kanto-region.

But recently All Japan Kendo association is trying to various things to spread  a fascination with Kendo.

Part of that is a use of the Internet.

They use , in part , "you tube" and "twitter" which are well known by everyone.

And they are starting a new site named "Ustream".

To summarize: This site is a video site which allows us to watch live video streams.

I was looking forward to it before because I was following their attempts.

But I was off duty that day.....

I forgot everything and was in a dream at home.

Even if I encouraged everyone in the Dojo , I had made a biiiiiiig mistake.

It is too late to worry about that......

コメントをお書きください

コメント: 16
  • #1

zaloudek (月曜日, 24 10月 2011 18:06)

Several of these replies on this post are garbage, You should delete them.

• #2

Jezkon (水曜日, 09 11月 2011 17:10)

Hm, I’m just comfortable with this but still not entirely convinced, hence i’m going to research a touch more.

• #3

rizek (土曜日, 26 11月 2011 03:48)

No registration app on Twitter. Wordpress plugin may be the maximum good thing about ease. Auto Tweet Wordpress plugin

• #4

optimalizace www (火曜日, 24 1月 2012 09:40)

Nice one info, thx

• #5

Vašék (水曜日, 18 7月 2012 10:52)

Appreciate your info

• #6

lilider (木曜日, 06 12月 2012 11:12)

• #7

terojucar1979 (日曜日, 09 12月 2012 21:58)

I truly wanted to compose a small word so as to thank you for all the pleasant tips and tricks you are giving here. My time-consuming internet look up has at the end been compensated with sensible content to share with my neighbours. I would admit that we website visitors are undoubtedly blessed to dwell in a decent website with very many brilliant individuals with interesting advice. I feel pretty fortunate to have encountered your entire webpage and look forward to really more amazing minutes reading here. Thanks again for a lot of things.I have to express my appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this type of setting. Because of checking through the the web and seeing tricks that were not helpful, I figured my life was done. Living minus the solutions to the issues you've fixed by way of this review is a critical case, as well as the ones that would have adversely affected my career if I hadn't noticed your web blog. Your main know-how and kindness in touching all the things was useful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't discovered such a stuff like this. I am able to now look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this specialized and amazing help. I won't think twice to propose your web blog to any person who desires counselling about this subject.

• #8

źródło (月曜日, 28 11月 2016 23:15)

nieplasowany

• #9

partnerrückführung (火曜日, 29 11月 2016 02:47)

der Ellbogen

• #10

oczyszczanie energetyczne (木曜日, 01 12月 2016 13:51)

targn�� si�

• #11

text tarot reading (木曜日, 15 12月 2016 09:45)

depolarisations

• #12

seks telefony (月曜日, 19 12月 2016)

obeisance

• #13

liebes rituale (木曜日, 12 1月 2017 21:04)

badeleit

• #14

tani sex telefon (木曜日, 19 1月 2017 11:50)

nieaerozolowanie

• #15

wróżka (水曜日, 08 3月 2017 21:38)

swimmers

• #16

rytuał miłosny (月曜日, 10 4月 2017 17:01)

rytuał miłosny